Latest Top 10 jQuery Interview Questions and Answers
Today, We want to share with you Latest Top 10 jQuery Interview Questions and Answers.
In this post we will show you The Best JQuery Interview Questions & Answers, hear for JQuery Interview Questions And Answers we will give you demo and example for implement.
In this post, we will learn about Latest jQuery interview questions and answers with an example.
What is jQuery?
Why do we use jQuery?
- jQuery is very easy to learn to steps by step and use.
- jQuery is used to develop all browser compatible web-app’s.
- jQuery improves all the performance of an web-application.
- jQuery is very fast and quickely and extensible.
- jQuery provides a all cross-browser support.
Is jQuery a library for client scripting or server scripting?
Yes, It is a Client side scripting. or jQuery is a client scripting.
Which are the popular jQuery CDN?
Where can we download JQuery?
What are the methods used to provide effects?
There are following list of jquery provide effects.
-FadeIn() methods and
What are the basic selectors in jQuery?
There are following list of jquery provide selectors.
What is the difference between jQuery and jQuery UI?
Simple Means of jQuery is the core simple library. jQueryUI is built on most top of it.and If you used to jQueryUI, you must library also include jQuery animation.
Example of Include JQuery/use jQuery library ?
difference between find and children methods?
-Find method is used to simple find all levels down the DOM tree
– There children method is used to find only single level down the DOM tree. not a tree level find.
Is jQuery a W3C standard?
Answers is “NO” jQuery is not support a W3C standard.
Whar are the Features of Jquery?
1. One can easily provide all effects and can do support animations.
2. Applying / Changing CSS means dynemically CSS style.
3. Cool or simple plugins.
4. Ajax support requst and response based
5. DOM tree selection events
6. Event Handling all methods
Simple used of jQuery toggleClass
//toggle class $(".menu-text").toggleClass("none block"); // icon changed $(".menu-toggle i").toggleClass("fa-angle-double-left fa-angle-double-right"); //add class default $(".menu-text").addClass("none"); //remove class $('.widget li').removeClass("active");
We hope you get an idea about Latest Top 10 jQuery Interview Questions and Answers
We would like to have feedback on my Information blog .
Your valuable any feedback, Good question, Inspirational Quotes, or Motivational comments about this article are always welcome.
If you liked this post, Please don’t forget to share this as Well as Like FaceBook Page.
We hope This Post can help you…….Good Luck!.