Today, We want to share with you Yoast WordPress Seo Settings.In this post we will show you Yoast seo for free wordpress blog, hear for How to Setup Yoast SEO for WordPress Correctly we will give you demo and example for implement.In this post, we will learn about How to Use Yoast SEO on WordPress: Complete Tutorial (2020) with an example.
Yoast WordPress Seo Settings
There are the Following The simple About Yoast WordPress Seo Settings Full Information With Example and source code.
As I will cover this Post with live Working example to develop How To Set Up Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin step by step, so the some How to Install and Setup WordPress SEO Plugin by Yoast for this example is following below.
How To Set Up Yoast SEO – 2020 Guide
Features of Yoast SEO
- generate an XML sitemap
- .htaccess, robots.txt files
- Website permalink control
- import settings
- title and meta settings
- Google search display preview
- index or not index certain sections
- Verification Google Webmaster Tools
- linking Google Webmaster Tools
- Keyword optimization
How to Install and Setup WordPress SEO Plugin by Yoast
First of all, thing We need to do is simple install and activate the Yoast SEO plugin.
For more details on search engine optimization with Yoast, check out the following:
- The Yoast SEO Plugin official homepage.
- The Yoast SEO Knowledgebase.
- WordPress SEO – The definitive Guide by Yoast.
- Other WordPress Plugins by the same team.
- Follow Yoast on Facebook & Twitter.
Data POST Content & SEO analysis: Invaluable all the tools to write SEO-friendly data texts.
HOW TO SET UP YOAST WORDPRESS SEO PLUGIN
Before we go simple step by step ahead with our setup guide, let’s simple look into some of the SEO imp features offered by yoast wordpress plugin:
- Included Google authorship for single author.
- Advance permalink control.
- Simple Breadcrumbs support.
- Change .htaccess files.
- XML sitemap.
- display none RSD, WLW, shortlinks from head.
- display none date from search engine snippets.
- yoast setting import SEO plugins.
- Meta-control for taxonomies, author pages, homepage, etc.
- RSS feed footer plugin settings.
- Supports Facebook Open Graph.
- Title meta settings.
- Verify sites in yahoo, Google, Bing
Go to Dashboard > Features > Advances setting pages & enable this feature
SEO > Tools> Import & Export > Import from other SEO plugins
Step 3:WordPress Yoast SEO Dashboard
SEO > Dashboard > Webmaster Tools
Step 4:SET Titles & Meta Settings
click on “Titles & Metas”, click on the “General”
Step 5:Homepage Settings
“Homepage” tab of the “Titles & Metas” section and configure the settings
Step 6:Post Types
hides the date from search engine snippets and SEO for the post, page, and media sections and setting Post, Pages & Media types
Step 7:Taxonomies and Archives
“noindex”, “Follow”, and “Hide” boxes.
Example: %%term_title%% Archives %%page%% %%sep%% %%sitename%%
set indexing for your author and date-based archive
“Titles & Metas” settings.
Step 9:Social Settings
social media profiles : set Facebook Open Graph meta tags
Step 10:XML Sitemaps
submit the sitemap to Google, Bing, & any other search engine
Advanced > Permalinks.
“The post %%POSTLINK%% appeared first on %%BLOGLINK%%.”
Step 13:set Meta Data
Adding Meta Descriptions & Titles in Latest SEO Yoast Plugin:
check that in the Google Webmaster tool
Step 15:set Webmaster Tools
Settings for all the Webmaster Tools
I hope you get an idea about Yoast Word press Seo Settings.
I would like to have feedback on my infinityknow.com blog.
Your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this article are always welcome.
If you enjoyed and liked this post, don’t forget to share.